In addition to those in Alameda and Oakland, Alameda Pediatric Dentistry is proud to serve Tri-Valley families through our Pleasanton, California, office. We have been fixtures at Pleasanton’s 1st Wednesday Street Parties in the summer, connecting to our neighbors with goodies and games at our Pleasanton Pediatric Dentistry booth. There’s more fun to be had in Pleasanton, like the following 10 activities, so coordinate your dental appointments accordingly!
1. Have a picnic by the lake at Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area.
2. Ride the zipline at Super Franks Fun Adventure.
3. Go down the giant slide at Mission Hills Park.
4. Bounce around at Pump It Up.
5. Watch a show and visit the KidZone at the Harvest Festival.
6. Spend $10 on your meal and let the kids eat free at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit.
7. Build pyramids and catapults at Play Well Teknologies.
8. Come to Museum on the Main’s Family Day at the Museum.
9. Sign up for a theater class at the Firehouse Arts Center.
10. Learn early California history at the Alviso Adobe.
Got a favorite Pleasanton activity? Share it with us in the Comments below!
More APD articles about Pleasanton:
Meet the Staff: 3 RDAs on What Makes Pleasanton Pediatric Dentistry Special
Alameda Pediatric Dentistry Featured in At Home in Pleasanton
Find Us at First Wednesday in Pleasanton