How we’re keeping families safe in our dental office
We practice social distancing by working to minimize the number of people in the office at any given time to provide a safe, consistent, and high standard of care. At your visit, you may notice a few different procedures we’ve put in place that will ensure a safe environment for all.
- Prescreening before appointments
- Wellness checks before entering the office (temperature check, screening questions)
- Curbside check-in: We will come out to your car as soon as your room is ready.
- No reception area: we’re asking parents to wait in the comfort of their cars.
- Staggered team schedules and zones in the office, directional pathways.
- More time is given between patient appointments for thorough disinfection.
- Medical grade air purifiers in every treatment room.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.